Do you take returns or exchanges?
Since each earring is handmade, I cannot accept returns on our custom-made clay jewelry. Should your pair of earrings arrive in the mail damaged or broken, I will be more than happy to replace them with another pair. Simply email me and we can handle it on a case by case situation.
How should I care for my earrings?
While our earrings are durable, they are not invincible. All of our earrings are handmade out of Polymer Clay - so they are quite fragile. Please handle your earrings with gentle love.
Make sure to
- store your earrings in a dry & clean place
- avoid getting your earrings wet
- spot clean clay with a q-tip & rubbing alchohol
- polish brass & gold with a tarnish remover cloth
- & please, avoid testing the flexibility of your clay pieces.
All orders are sent to the address you provide at checkout. Please be sure to double check this as once the package is sent out, I cannot change the address. Local (Medicine Hat) pickup please use the local pickup option at checkout for free local pickup.